- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Large sealable plastic back
- Chicken wings
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°F (170°C)
- If you are working with the full chicken wing, you’ll need to use a sharp knife to split it at the joint. If you’re pressed for time, you can get them pre-cut.
- Place seasoned bread crumbs in a sealable plastic bag along with the chicken wings and shake the bag until each wing is well coated.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet and then into the oven.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
If you can’t find seasoned bread crumbs, you can buy regular bread crumbs and season them yourself by using your favourite seasonings.
If you like your chicken wings in sauce, simply toss them in your favourite chicken wing sauce, or try getting creative with seasonings and sauces. Think Indian flavours for seasoning or a maple syrup BBQ sauce.